Private Reef Diving
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PRDT
Private Reef Diving TourWe are a team of committed enthusiastic divers dedicated to creating the best private and luxury diving holidays in Mexico. We provide all you need for an unforgettable diving experience!
Isla Mujeres National Marine Park offers shallow reefs with exciting dive sites. Manchones Reef is prized for its abundant sealitfe which holds a large number of species including turtles, angel fish, lobsters, sting rays between others. The dive sites are close by, just a few minutes from the coast of Isla Mujeres. As you drive along with our boats you have the opportunity to enjoy the turquoise water and incredible views of the island of Isla Mujeres.
Manchones Reef also holds the world-renowned Underwater Museum 'MUSA', a collection of more than 500 human sized sculptures that were created with the intention to protect the reef and encourage coral growth. This museum is also called 'The Silent Evolution' due to its eventual transformation into a complete reef ecosystem in the near future. Today, the museum provides protection for many species of juveniles and represents a symbol of environment conscience.
- Expedition: PRIVATE Reef Diving National Park 2 Dives
- Location: Manchones Reef and the Underwater Museum MUSA National Park
- Participants Required: 1- 4
- Age of Kids: 10+
- Experience Required: Open Water Certification
- Availability: All year, departures daily
- Restrictions: Pregnant women, children under the age of 10 and medical problems like respiratory or heart issues
- Languages: English, Spanish, French and German
- Bilingual instructor
- Tanks, Weights, BCD, Regulator, Fins, Mask, Wetsuit
- Coffee in the office
- Snacks or Fruit
Suggested Itinerary (4 Hours):
- 8:30 am - Meet at the Mexico Divers shop on Isla Mujeres
- 9:00 am - Boat departure and reef dive
- 9:30 am - First Dive
- 11:00 am -Second Dive
- 12:30 pm - Return to Mexico Divers shop
Bring sunscreen, towel, sun glasses, hat
IMPORTANT: We are at the mercy of sea and weather conditions as well as diving may be challenging for some people, locations may vary based on weather conditions and visibility. We highly recommend to have at least two days of stay on the island for a better weather window.
EQUIPMENT: All dive equipment is included in the price, however this does not include dive computer. There is a 10 USD Discount if you provide your own BCD and Regulator.