Private Bay Fishing Trip
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
Sport Fishing Trip - Come fishing the Caribbean waters of Isla Mujeres & Cancun!Mexico Divers - Diving Isla Mujeres
Sport Bay Fishing
Isla Mujeres is home to some of the best fishing in the Caribbean! From beginners to experts, and fishermen from all around the world, we have something for everyone. The warm seas are filled with a rich variety of fish such as sailfish, white & blue marlin, dorado, wahoo, black-fin tuna, king fish, bonitos, grouper, snapper, barracuda, lobster, octopus, and more.
Our experienced guides provide a personalized service from beginning to end to ensure that you have an unforgettable experience. We go out on our 31ft. Bertram, fully equipped with outriggers, downriggers, shade, and two brand new 200HP four-stroke environmentally friendly Yamaha engines. We use Shimano reels, circle hooks and practice catch and release with billfish to help conserve the marine species.
- Expedition: Sport Bay Fishing
- Location: Bay of Isla Mujeres
- Participants Required: 1- 5
- Age of Kids: 10+
- Experience Required: None
- Availability: All year, departures daily
- Restrictions: Pregnant women and medical problems like respiratory or heart issues
- Languages: English, Spanish, and German
- Beer, sodas, bottled water
- Baitfish and lures
- Sandwiches, snacks, fruit
- Fishing rigging
Suggested Itinerary (4-5 Hours): This Activity is possible at any itinerary, however, we recommend a schedule of 8:30 am.
- 8:30 am - Meet at the Mexico Divers shop on Isla Mujeres
- 9:00 am - Boat departure to fishing area
- 13:00 pm - Return to Mexico Divers shop
Bring sunscreen, towel, sunglasses and a hat
Attention this is a Private Trip!! We don't offer a Shared Boat Trips!!
IMPORTANT: We are at the mercy of sea and weather conditions so we can’t guarantee fishing success. However, through our shop we have an 90% success rate and have all the resources to accomplish the activity. We highly recommend that you stay for at least two days on the island for a higher success rates and better weather window.
EQUIPMENT: All fishing gear is included in the price, however this does not include cost for preparation or cooking of the fish caught.