Private Tour Boat Bertram 31ft
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
Ride in style on our 31 foot Beltram, a beautiful boat with a vintage 1960's hull. Well equipped with cushioned seating and an enclosed area on three sides to get out of the sun, we have got you covered. You can stretch out on the bow to soak up some Caribbean sun, or enjoy the views from the cushioned stern seating or from the shaded interior seating areas as we cruise around Isla Mujeres.
Let us show you the natural beauty and postcard worthy beaches of Isla Mujeres, all while cruising the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. Follow the sun and drop anchor at stunning Playa Norte or enjoy some world class snorkeling in the pristine reefs that surround the beautiful island of Isla Mujeres.
We provide snorkel guides, dive-masters, or whatever your group decides to do on their day on the water, we have you covered!
Join us on one of our boats today! Discover hidden or local dive locations, sunset cruises, party cruises or maybe just an afternoon of private snorkeling for your group, our boats and crew can handle it. A private trip with your family and friends is the perfect way to rekindle your love for open water adventure.
- Expedition: Private Boat 32 foot Beltram
- Location: Isla Mujeres
- Participants Required: 1 - 10
- Age of Kids: 12+
- Experience Required: None
- Availability: All year, departures daily
- Restrictions: None
- Languages: English, Spanish, French and German
- Bilingual instructor
- Fins, Mask and Snorkel
- Snacks or Fruit
- Mix Sandwiches Or Fresh Shrimp Ceviche Or Mix Ceviche with Fish
- Beers Corona or XX
Suggested Itinerary (4-6 Hours):
- 10:00 am - Meet at the Mexico Divers Shop on Isla Mujeres
- 10:30 am - Boat departure and Cruise Around Isla Mujeres
- 12:00pm - Lunch and Appetizers Served on Board
- 4:00 pm - Return to Mexico Divers Shop
Bring sunscreen, towel, sun glasses, hat
IMPORTANT: We are at the mercy of sea and weather conditions, locations may vary based on weather conditions and visibility. We highly recommend to have at least two days of stay on the island for a better weather window.