Private Reef Snorkeling Tour MUSA
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PRSTM
Whether you are an experienced snorkeler or if it's your first time, snorkeling is a great way to get to see the natural underwater world. Come along with us and discover MUSA and Manchones Reef located in the Marine Park of Isla Mujeres. Here you will be able to see a large variety of colorful fish including barracudas, lobsters, angel and parrot fish, turtles, and stingrays.
The Manchones Reef also holds the renown Underwater Museum MUSA, a collection of more than 500 life sized sculptures that were created with the intention to protect the reef and stimulate coral growth due to destruction from global warming. The museum is also called 'The Silent Evolution' due its eventual transformation into a complete reef ecosystem in the near future. Today the museum provides protection for many species of juvenile marine life and represents a symbol of environmental conscience.
- Expedition: To MUSA and Manchones
- Location: National Park
- Participants Required: 1- 4
- Age of Kids: 5+
- Experience Required: None
- Availability: All year, departures daily
- Restrictions: Pregnant women, children under the age of 5 and medical problems like respiratory or heart issues
- Languages: English, Spanish, French and German
- Bilingual instructor
- Fins, Mask, Life Jacket
- Coffee in the office
- Snacks or Fruit
- Fees included
- 8:30 am - Meet at the Mexico Divers shop on Isla Mujeres
- 9:00 am - Boat departure and reef snorkel
- 9:30 am - Snorkel at MUSA and Manchones
- 11:00 am - Return to Mexico Divers shop
Bring bio degradable sunscreen, towel, sun glasses, hat
IMPORTANT: We are at the mercy of sea and weather conditions as well as snorkeling may be challenging for some people. We highly recommend having at least two days of stay on the island for a better weather window.
Check our live Weather on Isla Mujeres!