PADI Rescue Diver Course
From USD $450.00
- Duration: 4 Days (approx.)
The PADI Rescue Course consists of five knowledge development sections using the PADI Rescue Diver Manual along with the PADI Rescue Diver Video. There are knowledge reviews at the end of each chapter and a test at the end of the course. There are confined and open water sections. Self Rescue Exercises and ten Rescue Exercises will be practiced in confined water along with your PADI Instructor, then demonstrated in Open Water. There are 2 Open Water Scenarios to be completed after all 10 rescue exercises have been mastered. Each student will be required to complete an Emergency Assistance Plan.
Each student is required to have EFR Primary and Secondary Care certifications within the past 24 months. These courses can also be taken along with the PADI Rescue Diver Course.
- 12 years old *Note: 12-14 year old divers may earn Junior Rescue Diver certifications
- PADI (Junior) Adventure Diver certification – must have completed the Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive
- PADI Open Water Divers may participate in Knowledge Development and Rescue Exercises in confined water
- EFR Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 months. Training may be completed along with rescue diver course.