Private Sport Yacht Experience
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PRSY
Discover the natural beauty and postcard worthy beaches of Isla Mujeres all while cruising the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. Follow the sun and drop anchor at stunning Playa Norte or enjoy some world class snorkeling in the pristine reefs that surround the beautiful island of Isla Mujeres.
Enjoy a delicious fresh ceviche, fajitas, and guacamole made by our talented chef while lounging in the sun in the Caribbean seas. We can also collaborate with local restaurants to cater the food you want to enjoy and stock our bar with your favorite drinks. We provide snorkel guides, dive masters, or whatever else there is to consider, we have you covered!
Join us on our luxurious yacht, complete with all the amenities you need! Hidden or undiscovered dive locations, sunset cruises, party cruises, stand up paddle boarding or maybe just an afternoon of private snorkeling for your group, our boats and crew can handle it. A private trip with your family and friends is the perfect way to rekindle your love for open water adventure.
- Expedition: Private Boat Tour
- Location: Isla Mujeres
- Participants Required: 1 - 15
- Age of Kids: 8+
- Experience Required: None
- Availability: All year, departures daily
- Restrictions: None
- Languages: English, Spanish, French and German
- Bilingual Captain
- Fins, Mask and Snorkel
- Premium open bar, beer, bottled water, sodas, juices, and mixes.
- Chef on board:
- We will prepare freshly made guacamole and ceviche platters, fresh fruit, snacks.
- He will prepare a great lunch .
- Grilled on our charcoal grill.
- Chicken and beef fajitas, grilled vegetables, rice, Mexican style beans and tortillas.
- We will sail to Isla Mujers to snorkel and swim.
- An absolutely beautiful day on the water.
Suggested Itinerary (4-6 Hours):
- 10:00 am - Meet at the Mexico Divers shop on Isla Mujeres
- 10:30 am - Boat departure and reef snorkeling
- 4:00 pm - Return to Mexico Divers shop
Bring bio degradable sunscreen, towel, sun glasses, hat
IMPORTANT: We are at the mercy of sea and weather conditions, locations may vary based on weather conditions and visibility. We highly recommend to have at least two days of stay on the island for a better weather window.