Private Yacht Charter
From USD $2,400.00
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Isla Mujeres, Quintana Roo
Mexico Divers - Diving Isla Mujeres
Discover the natural beauty and postcard worthy beaches of Isla Mujeres all while cruising the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. Follow the sun and drop anchor at stunning Playa Norte or enjoy some world class snorkeling in the pristine reefs that surround the beautiful island of Isla Mujeres.
Enjoy a delicious fresh ceviche and guacamole made by our talented crew while lounging in the sun in the Caribbean seas. We can collaborate with local restaurants to cater the food you want to enjoy and stock our bar with your favorite drinks. We provide snorkel guides, dive masters, or whatever else there is to consider, we have you covered!
Join us on one of our boats today! Hidden or undiscovered dive locations, sunset cruises, party cruises or maybe just an afternoon of private snorkeling for your group, our boats and crew can handle it. A private trip with your family and friends is the perfect way to rekindle your love for open water adventure.
- Expedition: Private Boat
- Location: Isla Mujeres National Park
- Participants Required: 1 - 10 for additional fee can have a maximum of 25 participants
- Age of Kids: 12+
- Experience Required: None
- Availability: All year, departures daily
- Restrictions: None
- Languages: English, Spanish, French and German
- Bilingual Captain and Guide
- Fins, Mask and Snorkel
- Coffee in the office
- Snacks or Fruit
- Alcohol: one bottle Vodka, Tequila, or Rum
- Fresh Shrimp Ceviche Or Mixed Ceviche with Fish
Suggested Itinerary (4-6 Hours):
- 10:00 am - Meet at the Mexico Divers Shop on Isla Mujeres
- 10:30 am - Boat departure and Cruise Around Isla Mujeres
- 12:00pm - Lunch and Appetizers Served on Board
- 4:00 pm - Return to Mexico Divers Shop
Bring biodegradable sunscreen, towel, sun glasses, hat
IMPORTANT: We are at the mercy of sea and weather conditions, locations may vary based on weather conditions and visibility. We highly recommend having at least two days of stay on the island for a better weather window.